Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dinner for May 9, 2010

Meal: Large sausage pizza with lasagna from Pizza Hut and Swiss Miss hot chocolate.

Rating:

Taste: Pizza- 9, Lasagna- 10, Hot chocolate- 7

As always, Pizza Hut makes a superbly delicious sausage pan crust pizza. The sausage was hot, the cheese was melty and delicious, and the crust was a thing off beauty. The lasagna, what little I had of it, since it was my Mom's dish, was the highlight of the meal. The cheeses; ricotta, Parmesan and Romano blended perfectly with the meat sauce and the lasagna noodles.

The hot chocolate I combined it with could've been better. I've been having a lot of it in the last few months. Normally I put 3 scoops of the instant cocoa in the cup, but this time I put in 2, like the container said to. It wasn't terrible, but it was a bit more watery than I would've liked.

Presentation:






Food Quote: "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." —Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment